ISPT is committed to owning an environmentally sustainable property portfolio and operating that portfolio to conserve resources and minimise climate change. This approach is practical, and delivers real savings through the reduction of energy consumption, water use and waste.
Featuring contemporary sustainability upgrades, 100 St Georges Terrace, has a 5.5 Star NABERS Energy rating, 6.0 Star NABERS Indoor Environment rating and a 3.5 Star NABERS Water rating.
- External glazing to reduce energy consumption
- Sunshades to northern facades to enhance energy performance all year round
- CO2 and CO monitors
- Waterless urinals throughout
- Water efficient plumbing fixtures
- Energy efficient light fittings and controls
- Double glazed facade
- Recycling facilities and an integrated building management control system